Monday, March 27, 2006




Some paintings. . .some old, some new.

A more cheery post then yesterday. That film had to be done folks, it's the only way to get everyone's attention, least I managed it with two! And I do promise I won't always be having films of that kind, I'll try and limit myself to once a month because I know they're hard to watch, but they do get straight to the point.

Well www.londonart.co.uk likes my work and want me to sign up with them. Which is good. A little expensive for my part, there is a registration fee, but it would be the same cost as getting my website re- done, and the prices I chose for my work were pretty close to everyone elses so I'm happy. Now I need to find a gallery here to represent me and I'll be set.

I'm trying to persuade my dad to book up a 3 week holiday somewhere this year, but I'm not having much luck. Basically we can't afford the time, if my career suddenly takes off (yeah. . .right) and I'm needed in London, there's my grandmother who we can't leave for long and plus the fact that we must put the house on the market soon. All these things working against us and I only want to go to Scotland!!!!!! The Summer Isles, Perthshire and then Rannoch. And this time I can relax and enjoy myself, no carrying round heavy photgraphy/film equipment (though I must take some cameras!) like when I went twice last year for my MA project.

To end with, just another blog thing:

You Are New York

Cosmopolitan and sophisticated, you enjoy the newest in food, art, and culture.
You also appreciate a good amount of grit - and very little shocks you.
You're competitive, driven, and very likely to succeed.

Famous people from New York: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Tupac Shakur, Woody Allen


I could have told you that already!

Emy xxx

No comments: