Saturday, March 25, 2006

Just a Short One

A few pictures I've been messing around with on photoshop:







Life's easy when you know how. Oh God, I don't. Nothing's easy. I'm so depressed right now and I'm not going to even begin to tell you why, I AM NOT IN THE MOOD! Tomorrow maybe.

Ok, I do love London and one day I'm going to tell you all just how much I do love my dear old city, so much history, so much culture, so much of everything. I may paint a bad picture of the capital, but I don't mean it. As much as I love the countryside, Devon et al, it doesn't have the excitement of the city; the noise, excitement, people, shops, galleries, the WHOLE history of the place, it's wondorous! I LOVE it. But I need Devon too. I have to have both to survive.

Hard life.

I know, to have best of EVERYTHING is very fortunate. But something needs to go, something needs to be done. I'm torn between urban life and rural life and I don't know which to choose. Help me someone, dear God help me and not only help me with that, help me with my fucking spelling! (I did warn you about my spelling, it sucks!)

Ok, tomorrow is Mother's Day in the UK and my Mum wants to cook, I've tried telling her that she need to relax and put her feet up but she's having none of it! So maybe no blog tomorrow, but then again I say that and sometimes I do do a blog. Oh cripes!

Night, night all. By the way I see no-one has been commenting for a while. Ok I don't write controversial blogs, at the end of the day I do have so much to write but when I get down to doing that, I always feel so tired. Maybe I should write my blog in the daytime?!

I Love each and everyone of you,

Emy xxx

No comments: