Monday, March 20, 2006

New Paintings

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Well, this is it, the last day in the cottage in Devon, and it’s freezing!

Today I’ve been packing and taking pictures of my paintings, these ones on here are not very good pictures, I grant you that, the best ones will go on my new improved website (when I get round to doing it) so these are just a taster of what’s to come. The two paintings are in acrylic with sand, so hard to photograph.

Saw a lovely Barn owl gliding up the lane and a mad march hare in the field to the left of the cottage. I love how they all turn up on the last day.

Pre warning, no blog tomorrow, I believe, as it’s a long journey back and will be too tired. Oh well, last one in Devon, everyone say goodbye to the old county, not sure when I’ll be back, hopefully soon . . .

London calls.

Emy xxx

2 comments:

tuckmac said...

Bye Devon...

Unknown said...

Cries. . .