Saturday, March 11, 2006

Not From This Earth

Hey everyone,

No, no hangover today after too much wine, I think because I drank LOADS of water in the night. But I did pass out, I really felt a cold was coming on but it seems to have passed. No way do I want a cold, so I'm fighting it! Last night I laid in my bed listening to Beethoven and then had such a relaxing sleep afterwards that in future I'll play him when I'm drunk!

Well, the cold and the rain is back and I just looked at the weather for 5 days in England and it says Leeds 'heavy snow' and in Manchester too. So the arctic conditions are back, which is a shame because it was lovely and mild yesterday. Oh well, what can you do? So no sweeping countryside shots today, just this:

Yesterday I took some 'different' pictures. Pictures of knarled pieces of wood that look almost alive and today, for fun, (what else?!) I'd like you to tell me what these 6 pieces look like, any witty titles you can give them and they don't have to be animals (though the obvious do jump out on you, crocs, birds, snakes, I don't want that, I want something else!!!! Aren't I demanding?) So the stage is set, lose yourselves in these strange beings. Enjoy, and leave your comments, numbering 1 to 6!







So take their shapes, colour, expressions and turn them into titles, anything, as I'm so crap in this myself, I won't help you along by giving you any examples!!!! I'm just the photographer!

I tried to do some painting yesterday is my drunken mess and only managed to paint mud! Too many colours over a fast period of time. Silly, I know, but then sometimes I like that, it clears your system a bit, gets rid of unwanten (is that a word?) ideas for paintings. mmmm, might still be a little tipsy. As I missed a post on Friday, I shall do a second post today, well, this evening and so I will expect to see some cool suggestions from you guys about my friends above!

Emy xxx

No comments: