Friday, March 24, 2006

The Future (RUN RUN RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!)

Hello

Wow.

The stress of finding a job/career has begun. I've wasted 6 months already. Now I've started. With the help of a n magazine for artists I've circled all the opportunities at the back which I am interested in everything from bursary schemes, short residential courses, commission opportunities,group shows, awards etc etc etc. I've applied to sell my work online at Londonart.co.uk Big step, as my own website as all but gone for me. I do know someone who could teach me but I haven't any money to pay to him, a painting maybe? So Les Carter if you happen to stumble upon my blog, would you be happy with that?

Three important things to do in the coming few months:

1 Source gallery for representation

2 Source gallery for private exhibition (I've got paintings coming out of my ears)

3 Source family business - outlet (yes, I hear you all! Our own gallery somewhere, our own business, my dad also paints, it would be perfect, but where? Devon? London? Basingstoke? I jest!

So there you jolly well are. Anyone have any thoughts on that? Comments? Am I mad? (yes)


Another Harry Potter tonight, have to record the hour long Eastenders and Hustle (great programme, about a team of con men (one woman) with Robert Vaughnn (spell?).

Ok, that's all. Actually what I really need to do is spend at least 6 months in Devon painting, live there, with my car Julia, though not earning money, but producing work to earn money.

Emy thinking xxx

No comments: