Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Amazing Adventure Up the Scaffold

Hello all,

Lovely, bright sunny day where I walked into the village with my Mum and climbed up the ladder to the sky! It was so warm up there, I felt very overdressed, yet, I looked the part:

Image hosting by Photobucket



All together now, "I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I sleep all night and I work all day. . . ."

A picture with my Dad and the sight (site. . .wook!) manager Duncan, taken from the garden:

Image hosting by Photobucket


Across the boards, passed my bedroom windows:

Image hosting by Photobucket


The garden from the roof (almost + "Young Lady"):

Image hosting by Photobucket


The cars from high above (ours is top, Honda Civic, it looks clean. . .believe me
it's not!):

Image hosting by Photobucket

And finally, coming down or better looking up from terra firma to my dad (note the 2nd lumberjack coat, we bought ours at the same time!)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Well, that was a first for me, you can see I was having fun!

Must go now as I have a "Harry Potter" to catch up on until I watch the lastest version which was released the other day on dvd. 2 hours of pure excitement and great cast, bliss.

Love you all

Emy xxx

No comments: