Thursday, April 20, 2006

The sun is shining (well, it was). . .

Damn, I still think I'm coming down with something!

All today I've been doing my new blog Animal-Equals and I've finally got it all sorted, even though my profile disappeared and I had to write it out all again. I'm still learning! I think it looks ok and I've already had some good, lovely comments. Thing is, I don't want this one to fall by the waste side, but I haven't been anywhere to take any pictures!

So. . .Here's a picture of my Dutch cousin Rinke and David Beckham. I did post it a few weeks back but I took it off, worried about the copywrite, but I checked with Rinke and it's ok!



Rinke is quite a successful journalist and came to the UK to play football with Mr Beckham. Apparently, Mr Beckham is 'drop through your boots gorgeous'! I don't know if I can agree to that, but then I haven't met him in the flesh!

So lunch with Gemma tomorrow, Indian take away hopefully on Saturday night and then, good grief, will be rudely awoken by scores of helicopters on Sunday because of that damn London Marathon - which starts off on Blackheath on the heath and all my 26 years of living here, I have never, ever gone to see it! Madness, aye?! Er, maybe for the sake of my blog I might, take pictures of thousands of people covering the heath? No, that's my worst nightmare! Some people love being in crowds, I certainly don't, that's why I love the countryside so much, so ever so much. S P A C E .

But we'll see. What I need to do is what Tucker does on his photo blog, just go outside with my camera, go for a little walk and take any picture that I fancy, anything that interests me there and then. But where to go? You see, if I go over the heath, it'll be grass and clouds and sun and trees, all over again. I need to think this through. Hmmmm.

Night, night folks, sweet dreams,

Emy xxx

No comments: