Saturday, April 15, 2006

Pink Light and Madness (Me)


I've just taken this photo. It's a rather odd light, a pinkish light, a light as dusk after it has rained, that kind of stormy light, the picture hasn't done it justice. All the birds were singing and it was completely calm. It has gone now, all dark. Within 3 minutes of typing this.

Don't worry, kind, faithful readers, no stupid links today of Easter, just me. Actually not for long. As predicted I was in bed for most of the day and I feel more bed is coming soon! I can't stand up, I can hardly sit down, it's that painful (you know, women's things) so it has been one of those days, sleepy days. Nevermind, I'm sure you don't want to hear about that. But really there is nothing to report, no rants, no news on the news and no news of my own, it's a very boring one today, that's why I felt I needed to take a picture.

Sunshine is promised tomorrow. Huurugh! Or is it Huragh or Hurgh, no, that looks bad. Sorry, I'm on painkillers, the kind where it tells you to take 2 so I took 3 and I've been floating around now for the last hour, forgetting all my words, banging into everything and generally being very silly. Also I'll admit, when I'm like this I start talking to myself, so this blog is a good outllet for my waffle. None of it makes any sense, I don't make any sense, maybe I don't want it to make any sense . . . STOP THAT NOW!!!!!. . .ok.

Anyway, there's a Johnny Depp film on tonight called 'Chocolate'. Plus LOADS AND LOADS OF CHOCOLATE to be eaten tomorrow. A fair to go to as well, haven't been on the Big Wheel for ages and will definitely take my camera for that. So much to look forward to! (Aren't I Sad?) Mr Depp, Chocolate and the Big Wheel makes me happy! Oh well, that's enough of that!

Lots of love and Easter Kisses (whatever the hell they are!),

Emy xxx

3 comments:

mk said...

Thanks for the kind words and for visiting my site. Happy Easter and get well soon!

Seabringer
seabringer.blogspot.com

steve said...

Nice photo here. Was just browsing around and found your blog. Interesting stuff (and excellent taste in music). Are you going to post some of your paintings anytime soon?

Unknown said...

Yes, more paintings soon, new and recent, coming up!
Thanks for finding my blog!

Emy x

P.S Which music? Be precise! :)