Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Student Life

As always, no pets allowed, so house resident Henry the bear
Dead Tulips, rather arty, if you like that sort of thing
Dead Plant. . .Oh dear
Washing up mayhem
And Again

Right, having been a student now for 5 years (ex-student now) I could not live in this squalor, my Virgo tendencies would get the better of me or my Monica Gellar characteristics and all of this would be gone in no time. I don't think Mary's house has ever heard of a duster or a Hoover, though amazingly enough they did have a dishwasher, but then, even that was hard to fill up (but it was on two occasions). Just think, poor me, washing up by hand in 5 years and those lazy arses has a washing machine. The bathroom was worse, I won't even begin to describe it. Yuk.

Today has been one of those days that pass too quickly. I've finished doing my cv, now I have to start applying, late because of my MASSIVE hangover which has only just 'kicked the bucket'. So to put my mind at rest I read my Monty Python Autobiography and disappeared into the world of surreal. And just to get you all in the mood for some Python madness, click on the sound links:

grenade (the Holy Grail)

Argh (the Holy Grail)

Bring out your dead (the Holy Grail)

Hamster (the Holy Grail)

Runaway (the Holy Grail)

Naughty (Life of Brian)

Wolf Nipple Chips (Life of Brian)

Stuffed (the Meaning of Life)

And one last thing, the fish slapping film

All brought to you by: Monty Python's Completely Useless Web Site

Plus (all of this needs broadband by the way): Also there is no direct link you need to click on 'Full Sketch or Large WAVS'

The complete Lumberjack Song Soundfile

The Complete Arguement Soundfile

Wow, I feel so much better now! I don't think I have a favorite Python, does anyone else?

Emy xxx

No comments: