Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Greenwich in the Rain

The Park (wasn't like this on Saturday. . .It was packed!)

Afternoon PC Plod and horse x2

Greenwich 'Empty' Market

Lovely 'Green' Greenwich Park

What Are You Looking At?!

Comerant

Well what a gloomy day, we're still in that good old April month where it rains and rains!!

We went out for lunch, a real treat, walked the mile and a half to Greenwich, to a lovely old pub called the Trafalgar Tavern overlooking the Thames. A tad expensive I thought, not something you can do a lot, but very enjoyable. Sitting there, tucking into battered fish and chips, watching the boats sail by and the Comerants swim by, not to mention the odd bit of driftwood, while listening to nice, sweet jazz. Very relaxing. Then a stroll into Greenwich itself and then back up the hill, through the park, over the heath to home. Nice :)

'Our Local'. . .Though a tad expensive (Note Statue of Nelson)

I bet it's haunted by Lord Nelson!

Gola's fine, always alseep during the day, but I need to get her out tonight and try and tame her somewhat, as she's still a little wild and frightened of us. Actually I'm a little scarred of her, she has sharp little teeth, I saw them when she yawned! I tell you what, I was lying in bed last night with feelings of immense love for that little mouse. It was a very odd moment. I haven't had any animal companion for so long, I find it amazing! And I hope she will be ok now.

Emy x

No comments: