Friday, April 07, 2006

More Pictures of Surrey and Random Links

Cyprus trees in a cemetery in Egham, Surrey
Cranes over Winsor
Wave to the Queen at Winsor Castle
Ancient book at Founder's Library, Royal Holloway
Is the Queen waving back?


Ok everyone, not much has happened today. A long shopping experience in Waitrose on a Friday, it was grid lock, but we got what we wanted as Dad is going to cook tomorrow.

After lunch I then slept for 3 hours, I hope I'm not coming down with anything, Mary has a cold and Alice was having the beginnings of one yesterday. Oh hell, if it's going to happen then I'd rather get it over and done with! (well before Devon anyway, planned to go the 2nd week of May, I'm counting down the days!!!!)

I still have no comments. I was looking at Blogs that have been noticed on Blogger Buz, one person had 365 comments in one day!!!!! What am I doing so wrong? And I do know around 40 of you read this but don't comment. It'll be polite if some of you could start. Ok, so I do do this for my own enjoyment but I also hope that you all enjoy reading it as well.

A short one tonight, just a few links to bizarre places:

Follow the White Rabbit A little bit of a disturbing game from the band 'Korn' who I don't like and the music plays in the background, but it's fine, a little freaky, you have to shoot the animals dressed up in suits; cows, lambs, pigs, chickens, frogs, goats and fish. I only got to level 3. Very simple and basic, but if you've had a hard day and want some good quality shooting time, then this is it, blood and gore. Great.

It's bloody cold If like me you're fed up with that James Blunt song, 'You're Beautiful' then watch this from the Dead Ringers team from the BBC. It's great and much better then the original!

Green Day VS Oasis Music Video Now I'm not going to defend Oasis here, Noel is notoriously known for pinching certain intros from well known songs and curtain guitar chords, but from this, he's not the only one. Someone has carefully threaded a Green Day song and an Oasis (Wonderwall). I don't like Green Day, I don't see why everyone goes so mad over them, am I the only one who can see through them? I just find them 'too easy' as it were, almost an American version of Oasis (who ok, I admit I was a big fan but only from their first 2 albums, not much since), so I find this pretty good, both songs much better like this. I bet it'll go to number 1 if it's ever released!

Docklands tomorrow for shopping with my Mum, we have to 'clear the area' as my Dad starts cooking early and uses EVERY pan and space in the kitchen!!!! When he finishes it's like a bomb has hit it! So lovely pictures tomorrow of the towers.

Lots of love to all,

Emy xxxx

2 comments:

tuckmac said...

Don't dis Green Day.

Ever.

Not ONE time ever.

Sincerely... A huge fan of a NON-fake band.

--T

Unknown said...

Oh sorry, it's just I think I like too many bands and Green Day would be just too much. . .lovely lads I'm sure but I'm just not a big fan.

Everyone to their individual tastes and all that.

Nice to see you T, its been a long time,

Emy x