Thursday, April 13, 2006

Monty Python. . .I promise I'll stop this soon. . .

Damn, I wasn't going to do a blog tonight, I thought I'd might give it a rest! That lasted long!

The reason I'm doing one tonight is that I've just spent an hour on this rather bizarre/mad website of Monty Python. Yeah, I'm going through my Monty Python phase at the minute due to my friend Mary (cheers Mares) buying me the Monty Python Autobiography for my Birthday (my Birthday was in fact last September but she and I have this habit of giving presents late, as in Christmas at Easter, Autumn Birthday in the Spring etc etc) and after reading that I went out and bought the best of Monty Pthon's Flying Circus on DVD (4 discs, no, I couldn't afford it but I had to!) and so I've been watching that and laughing so much I have had tears in my eyes).

SO. . .to cut a long story short, again I've been browsing on the old Net seeing if I can find mad Python sites and I've found one! Click here - Monty Python's Silly Walks Generator
Basically you can create your own walks, a choice of character, background and music (there's a usefull help guide) and you can even send your creations to your friends (if you're that inclined)

And Now for something completely different

I read today in the paper that police somewhere in the UK found a decomposed body, as in a skeleton, in a flat surrounded by newspapers dated 2003 and the TV still on. How bizarre is that? They only forced the door of the flat open because her rent was due, as in 2 years overdue. Now, how is that possible? Didn't her family ever wonder where she had got to? If that's not a Monty Python sketch I don't know what is! Oh sorry, something different . . .

Er, well, the weather? Ok, sunny, but windy today, as in my mum and I almost got swept off our feet walking back over the heath, my mum told me to keep on to her because she might blow away, she's a small, dainty person and my dad often calls her 'the little person' in a nice, loving way of course.

The scaffolding is still up, even though they've finished painting and twice I've almost knocked into it. The reason for it still being up is because the guy living at the end had hired his own window repair people (instead of using the one's already assigned to the job) trouble is I've seen no workers at his house, so the scaffold has become a permanant feature. There is one good thing about it, it gives me shelter from the rain when I'm sitting on the bench underneath it smoking!

Ok, enough waffle, bedtime for me, 10 minutes to Good Friday.

Lots of love and kisses to everyone,

Emy xxx

4 comments:

tuckmac said...

It's 28°C in my back garden right now, and sunny.

At 6:49pm (CST)

Muahahahahahahahahahaha!

-- Tucker

Unknown said...

Very funny.

Well, it's pouring with rain here. But it's calm and quite mild.

Can I still come and emigrate to you though?

Emy x

Macascot said...

Hot again today, muahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

:-D

Fi

Unknown said...

Hot now too since 2pm, been sitting, reading in the sun, a slight gentle breeze and the sound of bird song

(although cold when the clouds cover the sun!)

The UK, or to be precise, London, will get there soon.

Emy x