Friday, April 14, 2006

Easter Stuff (not sure if they're cool though)

Links for Easter

The Origins of the Easter Bunny

The Easter Bunny Rap (no, I'm being serious, it's pretty good, music and everything!)

The Funny Bunny Band (Jimi Hendrix et al) For more Easter bunny themed e cards (that's if you can take anymore. . .I certainly can't!) Click here

Ok, this is crazy. Local News from Pittsburgh Easter Bunny whipped at church show; Some Families upset. . .well wouldn't you be ?!

Mad crazy leaping bunny from Google. . .catch the eggs, ooooo, it's so difficult, I don't think so!
Though it's a little disturbing, someone actually spent time creating this?!

Another stupid Easter Bunny Game (I expected more then this!!!!) Easter Bunny

I am so disappointed, apart from the bunny rap, there's not much else, so looked on the usual I-am-bored site and found these! (I think I'm doing Easter Bunny overload!)

Chocolate bunnies (very funny)

Paint your own Easter Egg (bad 1980s background music, but hey! You can't have everything)

Oh I can't go on with this anymore! I know these links are a few days early but tomorrow I predict I'll be in bed (Women's things) and Sunday I'm cooking the Sunday lunch, well kind of! But I'm sure I'll still get time to blog.

If some or none of these links work, then I pre-warn you now, I'm not going back to change them, I've had enough for one evening!

And on that note in the key of E (E for Em) (Oh shut-up!) I'm off to watch Hustle (last one in series, sniff, sniff, sniff)

So I'll be 'hopping' away now. . .

Emy xxx

1 comment:

Robert said...

That 'Paint your own Easter Egg' link is absolute dynamite. And they say we've forgotten the true meaning of Easter...