Friday, May 19, 2006

I'm a Big Big Cheat

Ok, it's raining, it's pouring, the old man is definietly snoring! And I've just consumed 5 glasses of wine and a whiskey and ice so tonight's blog is a cheat! Here's another blogthing as I'm too tired, other to say it's raining and my mum is now here, after picking her up at Exeter St David's railway station and as much as I love her, the nagging has started! As in, you must keep up on your diet and you must start your painting. . .

Your Famous Last Words Will Be:

"What we know is not much. What we don't know is enormous."


Nice aye? I didn't meant to be morbid on that one. . .just liked the look of it!

I shall blog better tomorrow!

Emy xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you're having fun with your folks there. just got up now myself, had a late night... bizarrely, i got the same "Last Words" as you!! going to a Ghost Tour in Manchester Museum tonight, should be fun - see if I could spot any ghost tonight!!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, a ghost tour?! I'd love to do that! It's pretty haunted round here in Devon, I haven't actually seen a ghost, but I've definitely felt some. There are loads of stories round here and folk tales of headless monks, spirits of animals, ghosts of servants and owners of great houses - a very atmospheric place here in Devon and Cornwall!

Anonymous said...

Neither have I been in contact with any spirits - not that I want to!!
Yep, remember watching the "Most Haunted Live!" (a Living TV programme) last year and it's an empty Georgian mansion in Brixham (maybe near you...?!). It's spooky!!

Exshow C. said...

so cute blog!

Anonymous said...

Nice Pics ! I really liked the sunsets . Beautiful pics. Very artistic.