Sunday, May 07, 2006

Everything is New, Fresh and Perfect!

First things first, I've just updated my two other blogs, go look:

Animals Are Our Equals

Openstudio-UK

Well, I'm a little hungover today, after going out to lunch with my Mum, her niece Saskia and her daughter Phoenix. It was a nice meal and then a nice afternoon spent in the pub, which I hardly ever do anymore, so it made a change!

For some reason I was wide awake at 6am and with no hangover. But it came later in the day, well, course it bloody did!

I'm counting down the days to Devon : 10 days to go! We have a lot to take down so only Dad and myself are going in the car and Mum will come down on the train a few days later. Already our first evening there is planned, Fish & Chips for supper!!!! The local town Torrington has the best Fish & Chips anywhere in the world!

The trees are looking splendid. All fresh, new, green leaves and they all look very happy! On friday night I went for another walk with my Dad and took these pictures below:

Great idea and there's not one. . .

There's two! A great work of art!

One mighty Ash Tree, bright green leaves, nice!

And tonight we'll have another walk as well!

The weather has been fine today. It poured down yesterday, but everything smelt so lovely and fresh this morning that I wasn't upset! I really love this time of year and sometimes I wish it would never end . . .

Em x

No comments: