Monday, May 01, 2006

3rd Blog Openstudio-UK


Evening all.

Right, first things first.

My brand new and last blog. It takes the total up to three.

OPENSTUDIO-UK - the paintings of Emily Clark

Yes folks, that's it. As my old Painting website needs updating and I haven't a clue how to do that I thought it would be better to make a painting blog instead. Plus I'm getting quite good at them, I didn't have half as many problems when I did my ANIMAL-EQUALS blogspot. Please tell EVERYONE you know about the paintings, because they are all for sale as well.

An eagle over Blackheath (it's actually a kite!)

Happy May Day, Blackheath under thick cloud

The railroad to Waterloo

One of the ponds of Blackheath

The same Cherry Blossom, one side white the other pink

An act of nature?

This picture reminds me of Mary Poppins!

Not much else to report today, for once I can't be bothered to talk about what's in the news and to find interesting links, apart from those above.

Hope you've all had a good weekend and I'll blog properley in the coming few days (I mean I do have three on the go now! Life is getting busy all of a sudden!)

Em x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely photos!! I will check out your new blog!! THanks for your nice comment. :)