Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Gola Goes Free and Bloody Rockers

Well, Gola was let go last night around 8:30. It was a bit of a struggle to get her into her jam jar but we did it in the end. So now she's living a free life with her other mice friends. It kind of got to me when I saw her empty cage on the table, minus her straw tunnel and house, which is now with her under bricks and drainpipe at the end of the garden. Good luck little Gola. . .

I received an email from Animal Aid today about a benefit gig at Highclere Castle fundraising for the Countryside Alliance, pro hunters et al, and the performers are Eric Clapton, Brian Ferry plus The Who or some of them and I'll say FUCK THEM!!!!! You realise what they're doing?!!! Raising money to hunt/savage/slaughter/kill animals, innocent wild animals like foxes, deer, hare and rabiits. IT'S DISGUSTING! BLAST THEM TO HELL!!!!!! Animal Aid have done a special video for it called 'Hunt Generation', taken from the Who's 'My Generation' and please, PLEASE watch it. it sticks two fingers up at these ageing, good for nothing rockers who I hope all drop dead very, very soon! Watch it it here.

Well, the night before Devon and apparently it's going to rain all tomorrow. It'll start dry and by the time we go past the sign to Devon, it'll be torrential rain. Ah, a typical Summer in Devon then!

I love you all and please be patient with me over posting in the next 3 weeks as I'll have rotten dial up connection again and will be busy painting, but for all of you I'll try my very best to bring to you the beauty of Devon once again through photography. See you then!

Emy xxx

You Are 32% Addicted to Myspace

Your Myspace addiction factor is: Low

You're a typical casual Myspace user... you know what it's all about, but you haven't been sucked in (yet)!

2 comments:

tuckmac said...

You Are 8% Addicted to Myspace
Your Myspace addiction factor is: Very Low

When it comes to Myspace, you don't know what the big deal is. Frankly, you think it's over hyped.


-- HA! I've been on MySpace for MONTHS and I'm STILL less "My-spacy" than you!

;-)

Tuckmac

Anonymous said...

***You Are 16% Addicted to Myspace***


Your Myspace addiction factor is: Very Low

When it comes to Myspace, you don't know what the big deal is. Frankly, you think it's over hyped.

Me too! Dunno how as I blog on there more than you guys. Strange.