Sunday, February 12, 2006

Rain, wind, rain, wind, rain, wind etc



Hey guys,

Wow, I SO want to be in Devon right now painting. It’s been a horrible, bleak, wet day and instead of being cold I want to be sitting in front of a roaring wood-burner relaxing. That’s why today I’ve included pictures of my beloved West, the cottage and the chapel on the road (yes I did increase the contrast . . .sorry).



Today I’ve spent with my friend Shirley, I walked over to her house across the heath and through Greenwich Park. I’ve bought myself one of those calorie stepper things; you know the ones that count your steps, calories burned and distance travelled. As I can’t afford the gym I thought this would be a good idea and it is! You’re meant to do 10,000 steps a day and I’ve done 11,161! So I’m REALLY happy. I also went swimming with her and did 20 lengths but the pool was full of screaming children so won’t go there on a Sunday again AND it’s the start of half-term.

Am phoning up that 3rd college tomorrow and taking them down a peg or too, thank God no-one was in the PGCE department on Friday cos I was SO SO SO ANGRY!!!!
I could have killed them, and I did leave a rather nasty answer phone message!!! Also will be visiting my Gran in hospital who’s not very well, so nothing really exciting going down.

I hope everyone has had a good weekend. Job hunting tomorrow and painting too in my TINY room here.

All my love to one and all,

Emyxxx

No comments: