Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Broadband, AT LAST. . .

Hello all,

Well, I'm a happy bunny today, have finally signed up to broadband after 4 years of dial up connection and now discovering the delights of itunes and spending FAR too much money!

A pretty boring day today, in bed mostly, you know, time of the month so have almost finished reading a WHOLE book, it's Dodie Smith 'I Capture the Castle' the same lady who wrote 'A Hundred and One Dalmations' and it's a good read. I finished the previous book yesterday and learnt the dark secrets of the family. . .finally! And I've been outside a lot with Bernie (keep up. . .my pet Blackbird!) he's fine, he told me he has a mate for the Spring! Yes, I do talk to the animals, there's nothing wrong with that is there? Sometimes animals are better company then most humans and when you don't feel your best it's nice to be around them. It's always been said that if you have a cat or dog it's good for you, they make you happy and immediately you feel uplifted. So, yes, I was uplifted by Bernie. And I'm ALWAYS uplifted by cows:



Oh well and I won't even be in Devon for a long time just can't get down there because of my gran in hospital, the house is going to be decorated outside and will take 2 weeks and I'm on a special diet called detox and there's no chance in hell I can keep that up in the West! Always have friends to see which includes fattening dinners and there is the BEST fishn'chip shop in our local town, Torrington and can't even have that!!! Oh my life is SO shit!!!!

That's it today, I'll promise you all that this will get so much better one day, but nothing in my life is worth mentioning which would make a good read. Sorry, just fuck, fuck, fuck, I'll end it there.

Emy x

P.S. Does anyone read my blogs? All those who haven't left a comment must do so now, it's an order!!! All those who have then thanks and kisses, but do leave more!! xxx

2 comments:

tuckmac said...

Phipbbt....

That's me making a "raspberry noise" or something...

Do you realise how long I "blogged" before I started getting people?

Just YOU wait...

And look at all the "tracking" stuff I have on "my blog" and start doing it yourself!

Smiles,
Tucker

Unknown said...

Hey Tucker,

Thing is I don't know how to do 'tracking', can you teach me when you're next on msn?

Thankyou for your comment

Emy x