Friday, February 24, 2006

Flowers For Spring

Hey, can someone please explain me the rules of Curling. The Canadians have just won gold for Curling and I have NO idea what it's all about, so, please, anyone out there with knowledge?

Still no snow, snow in Kent, yes, but none here in London town. But oh for Spring!!!! Spring spring, spring!!!! I want to see Tulips, I want to see daffodils, I want to see the green buds of the Hawthorn

But instead I have a very strange alien looking plant in my back garden, in fact, the ONLY flower in the garden and NO flower guides are telling me what it is:



And another picture:



Does anyone have any clue on what it is? Suggestions or answers please. I'm stumped. As much as I may like these fllowers, I've got a feeling they're not native, I DON'T WANT THESE, I WANT THOSE! (below)



But then I suppose in order to have Snowdrops, you should plant them. . .whoops!

Don't ask me why I'm obsessed with flowers today, it's probably because I'm fed up with the bleak winter days and want to see some colour, like, for instance (I promise you, this IS the last picture of flowers. . .)



These are my favorite flowers, not only do they look delicious, they smell delicious, that sweet smell reminiscent of Spring, just like the Budelia of Summer. And can anyone guess what they are? Suggestions please. Answer tomorrow.

Right, one small thing about the infamous raid in Tonbridge on Wednesday, where £50 million was seized in a depot. The funniest part of it is that one of the persons arrested yesterday were attempting to open an account with the Portland's Building Society in Bromley (I went to school in Bromley!) for £6,000 in used notes with a stamper marked 'Tonbridge' Now how BLOODY stupid and, in fact, hilrarious is that?! Honestly some people!

Thanks for reading and thanks for putting up with the flowers, you just wait until the cows come in the summer, or until I'm in Devon, which possibly could be happeningng as early as next Thursday, whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jumps up and down,

Emy xxx

3 comments:

tuckmac said...

Those are ROSES!

DUH!

Man... How come a Yank has to tell a gal from England what a rose is!

Man.

That's what they USED to look like before you Brits started messing about with them.

Man.

-- T

Unknown said...

Hey please tell me your joking about the roses! They are NOT roses they're Hyactnths!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Nevermind

Emy x

tuckmac said...

;-}