Thursday, February 09, 2006

Dentists, who do they think they are?


I've had a harrowing day. 2 hours at the Dentist, which is all the way in Highgate (North London) and I live in Blackheath (South London) so have to pay that stupid congestion charge £8, it was £5 but dear old Ken Livingston decided to change it. God bless Ken (er...NOT!) So 2 hours 2 flippin hours! A root canal, I was in SO much pain!!!! Advice don't ever eat sweets! EVER and when you have kids only give sweets to them on a special occassion.

Right, enough of that!!!! The weather has been cold, but glorious sunshine and that word glorious does not look right! What do I care, I have warned you all about my spelling and am too lazy to look it up in a dictionary! Anyway, I've had already some lovely comments from yesterday's blog, more to my email (by the way guys those of you who are not joined to blog can leave a comment regardless) and today I want to share with you a beautiful picture of a group of Devon cows, taken last year in the West who in an instant became firm friends (they had names but I won't go into that now). I would see them everyday with an armful of hazel and elderberry and they would gallop up (YES cows gallop, pretty fast!) and say hello. I love them, they're all individuals and they accept me in the herd every year. Strange to be a cow, but pretty relaxing.

Ok got to dash now, the next blog will be longer, just stressful day been had and need my hot blanket and Iris Murdoch book!

Lots of love and all that type of thing,

Emy xxx

No comments: