Tuesday, February 28, 2006

More Links, I'm Getting Good At This!!!!

Wow, hey guys, just a short one tonight, I'm so tired from Bluewater
As you can see on the website, it's a very involved place and I must have walked for miles!
I did take some pictures but I'll upload them tomorrow when I'm not falling asleep. My feet ache, my back aches, my eyes ache and all for shopping!!!!!

The lorry has been found from the Kent raid and 11 people have been arrested, I'm sure ALL the wrong ones!£2m fo r raid information Wish I lived in Kent now!!!! Oh well, that's all I can do tonight. Packing tomorrow, then Devon, Devon, DEVON!!!!!!! On Thursday. Can't wait!

Goodnight all (and sorry for using colour yesterday on the post, got a little carried away with Firefox, shit happens!!!!)

Emy the tired xxx

No comments: