Wednesday, February 08, 2006





Hello all, I am new to this game and I have NO idea what I'm doing. If the picture I've downloaded is on the screen, then it's a miracle, I always walk blindly into things and hope for the best. My bottle is ALWYS half full (actually its empty tonight, I was thirsty). The picture shows myself when young, around 6 or 7, with my first ever cat Tulip standing in my parents bedroom. Note the dust on the frame.

Today has been my usual drab day of cleaning. Spring cleaned my room and the sitting room. Then off out in my car "Julia,", I will download a picture of her very soon, she's my best friend. My first ever car and I'll keep her forever! I would also like to introduce you to Bernie someday, my tame blackbird who eats seed out of my hand every morning, but everytime I come out to take pictures of him, he flies off, camera shy I suppose.

Well I can't think of anything at the moment, sorry for it to be so boring, just wait until I get broadband (thank God) and I won't stop typing. . . actually if you find one night you can't sleep then log on to me and I'll have you well away!

Sticks out tongue,

Emy x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey it's me already

Now the two pictures. . .no it's not a spot the difference it just happened to be a double miracle!

Whoops, I'm new to this game, but I WILL get better!

Emy x

tuckmac said...

Congrats on "Blogging." From your weird Yank friend across the pond!

-- Tucker

jlee said...

m! miss you darling! (and england too!) i don't have a blog of my own but instead, i am a member of one for some design classes. nothing too spectacular as i'm just 'sort of' moderating the site. shhh, don't tell anyone there! xo