Friday, June 30, 2006

Beetlemania

No-one loves me anymore to comment. Ok, my posts can be pretty boring, sorry.

And this is going to be a short one. I've just comsumed half a bottle of fizz and 2 glasses of whiskey. My Dad and I went for a walk on the heath and we were attacked by a hundred beetles. Not very nice. We weren't the only ones, everyone was screaming and running away! We shot across that heath, faster then ever! A good time to escape to Devon then.

Night night everyone out there. Tomorrow will be pretty drunken so maybe no posting but I have loads of photos to show you all, but I never seem to get around to them. It's really hot, as in dripping hot and tonight I believe is going to be uncomfortable. Oh well.

Emy xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily, how's things? Sorry for not keeping touch as the conference in Boston didn't offer any internet connection (that's Harvard Medical School for you!!) Arrivied NYC yesterday (30/06) and discovered that our hotel offers FREE WiFi connection and I'm leaving you this post using my PDA. I'll try to visit here more in the next few days while I'm in NYC. By the way, took quite a few photos and will show you once I'm back in Manchester on 05/07... :) Andy