Saturday, June 17, 2006

More Cows And Again, Hot Sun!

Hello all, I hope you enjoyed the cow film yesterday, so here's two more out of 12 (which I'll put on over the next few days), I was standing it seems, in the right position, and captured some real special moments of the animals making their way to the main ring. I came on it by chance and pushed myself to the front (well, I feel I had a right as I love those cows so much!) and I was so close I could have reached out and touched them (though I didn't as I'm sure you can see, some were getting a little frisky, it was so hot and there were so many people).





It's very hot today. London is sweltering in the heat and it's not even offically summer yet, I think it starts next wednesday, which, in fact, is the longest day of the year. I might be with Mary then at her Uni in Royal Holloway, but she hasn't phoned me yet to arrange it, so I might be at home. Of course I'd love to be in Devon, but you can't have everything! The week after I also might be going to KIAD to stay with Laury (MFA student. . . that's the International practise one, a two year course instead of the full time MA which is one). My mum wants to go to Canterbury for shopping and it's best if we go on a Wednesday as that's the day to see my friends there as they have their meeting on that day. The plan is that I stay a few nights so I can catch the BA private view of their degree show. Again this hasn't been arranged, only suggested.

The days are so long in London. There's no studio here for me to work, so the internet is my only fun! Oh that and Detox. Yes, I'm on the famous detox diet! And it's giving me headaches and yes, I am drinking loads of water but it makes no difference! Basically no wine, sugar, wheat, just soup, vegetables, pulses, wheat free pasta etc. It gets a little annoying especially as the weather is no nice, you feel you want to be enjoying it with nice food and nice wine!

That's all really. I have not much else to add. There's nothing on the news or in the papers that I want to comment on, it's all a little boring and I refuse to talk about dreaded football!

Emy xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Emily, really enjoy your *cow* films and photos!! :)

Sorry for not keeping in touch, been away most of the time last week and the wireless Internet connection in the hotel was a bit hit-and-miss... :|

You should be able to change the resolution inside the Photoshop from the "Image" menu and then select "Image Size", where you should be able to change the height and width of the image. 1280x1024 (pixels) will do me nicely!!

Detox Diet?! You don't need it Emily - looking slim 'n gorgeous already!! :)

Drop me an email sometimes so I can write you back when I'm away (will be heading to the States on Saturday (24/06) for 2 weeks...).