Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Still The World's Number 1 Beatle Fan!!!!!!!!

Exhausted.

So just a linky blog today.

Exhausted mainly from that England match last night. We're not going to win anyway. It was the worst 90 mins of my life. Can you see why I hate football so? And Owen is out of the World Cup as well! We are screwed!

Mole in One A very silly game, and a rather slow one, but kind of calming as it has sounds of birds in the background! (I'm that tired)

Army screw up Yes, very funny and all that and from who's army is it? Any suggestions?

Srange things you Likely Didn't know A mish mash of facts like 'Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying (I must try that, I'll let you know. . .)

Interpret Your Dreams Funny, I wrote a whole essay about my dream yesterday and all I got were a few words to watch out for because they mean this in your life!

Lennon reincarnated
You scored 96%
You live, breathe and quite possibly are John Lennon. You worship the speakers his voice comes out of. You take holidays in Liverpool just because he has walked the streets there - hell, you re-mortgaged your house to buy a Rolls Royce and sold your granny to have it decorated in the groovy psychodelic style! You have my full respect.




My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 90% on Knowledge
Link: The John Lennon Test written by Firsoot on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Wow, well, I kind of figured that already, I do know about John Lennon's life having read hundreds of biographies and books about the chap and having been a major fan of The Beatles since I was 11 (it peaked at around 17 when I had Beatlemania in EVERYTHING) But that was almost 10 years ago, it's amazing what you remember and what you forget. I'm just annoyed I only got 96%, 10 years ago I would have got 110%!!!!!!

French Guard
You scored 64 Pythonesque!
Bon! You are...how you say...quite knowledgable; however, you cannot enter ze realm of true Monty Python fans yet. You know ze basics, but those obscure questions left you in deep doo-doo. Watch ze movies again and again...watch ze show...then perhaps we may let you into our elite little club! Now...scat, or I will fetche la vache!!



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender
Oh well I didn't do too bad and to tell you the truth I don't know 'The Meaning of Life' too well!
I read the biography of the Pythons (Mary gave it to me for Christmas) and I've seen the other films quite a lot, but not for a while.

You are 100% a Beatles Lyrics Master!
No categories here. Your percentage is simply how many you got right. Each question was worth the same amount.

So, if your score is low, then I recommend listening to some more Beatles music. And classic rock in general!

If your score is high, then great! Keep up the appareciation of good music.




My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 71% on Beatles Mastery
Link: The Beatles Lyrics Test written by Thorondor on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test
Well, OBVIOUSLY!!!!!! 110% EVERY TIME!!!!!

And on that note I shall say goodbye!

Emy xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The clip of "Army screw up" is actually quite funny. I was laughing so loud and all my colleagues were looking at me as if I'm on some kind of drug!!

Yap, watched the match last night and the first half wasn't too bad, end up getting some footie freebies (Rooney mask and etc). Just a shame that Owen is out, but fear not, we still have ROO-NEY after all (and we're gonna win it). A decent photo can be found on my blog from last night!! Just realised that I will NOT miss any game while tavelling to the US as the next England game will be on Sunday and I should have already got myself settled down in one of Boston's sports bar!! :)