Thursday, June 15, 2006

So Much To Catch Up On. . .

Ok the Royal Cornwall Show. Covered better in my Animal blog, but here are some photos of the day to make you all click on to my animal blog, call it a taster if you like!

Hereford Bull - What a beauty!

Holstein

Hello there!

And now some other show sites that didn't belong on the animal blogspot!

1954 Ford Popular

Austin (well, you can see that anyway!)



They don't make tractors like that anymore!

Foxgloves in the HUGE flower tent

Delphinuiums (or however you spell it!)


It's time to go home (Bodmin Moor in background)

The journey home yesterday was exhausting. Such a long journey in England's worst roads. It took us 6 hours, no fun, plus slow traffic on the M25, as always. Today in Devon the weather is beautiful, so says Sue. It's not fair, I want to be there!

Talking of Sue, her daughter Katie has just started her very own blog (with a little help from me to set it up) and I wondered if all who read this (Yes. . . YOU!) could go and take a look and offer encouragement. Like I was, she's a blogger virgin! So click on this, the title of her blogsite: What Katie Did Next. Thankyou!

I shall be back later on hopefully, now I need to clean up my own blog and then collapse in bed and sleep, as I'm so tired. Oh God, and it's also England playing later! Help!

Emy the exhausted xxx

No comments: