Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Greetings from Sweating London

Hey everyone! I'm back! Well, it wasn't that long to be fair, but long enough for me to be away from the net! And I'm a much happier bunny then I was a few days back.

Much happier.

Much.

I had a good time at Mary's. We were very relaxed this time, no mad partying hard, almost like grown-ups in fact! The first night we went out to the Happy Man (her local pub, her second home) for the last hour or so and then last night we stayed in! Well, we had to, because I got my retail threapy in Winsor all day yesterday! I missed that in Canterbury, as I stayed all day at KIAD. The only real time where I felt ill was catching the last bus from Winsor to Egham. Mary couldn't find her ticket (one of us had to) and it took her 10 mins to find it. The driver was a complete and utter bastard and was threatening to throw us off the bus. So I tried to help her find it, but failed. So I went back to my seat to get some money to buy her another ticket (as she had no money for it) and then she found it! But he wouldn't except it. He motioned to me to show him my ticket again. He thought that I had given her mine. I was SO ANGRY and threatened to report him, while showing my ticket, shaking with anger and too many expressos at Cafe Nero! I felt the sick the whole journey back, sick and tired, those coffees did the opposite! But apart from that, I took mad pictures, chatted to her flatmate Lisa and had a really good time!

Well, the weather is lovely. Summer has now come and Devon next thursday until the last week of August! Another year of over-grown hedgerows, cows and combining. I can't wait. And then Shropshire for a week, that's when I'll be going off air but will be back with hundreds of photos and I'll keep a diary for that week, cos my memory is terrible (after heavy drug abuse - well, not that bad - at Winchester Art College a few years back - or in fact, just old age!).

Tim Henman is ALREADY out of Wimbledon. Why am I not surprised?! Plus Holland gone from the World Cup (my Mum's dutch) and she said, "Oh well, one down, another to go", but we won't be watching it as we'll be having lunch in Blackheath village with my couisan Saskia (mum's niece) for her Birthday, which is tomorrow. And we are all off to my Mum's best friend Yvonne's house to see my painting which she bought, hung up and framed in the sitting room (she still hasn't paid me yet and I've spent that money three times over already!) and then Dad and I are off to Chartwell for the day to have lunch and spend it in the garden (Winston Churchill's house) because we spent so long in the house last time, that we missed the garden and we are members of the National Trust so it's free!

And now my itunes have reached over 30gb of music, that's 3 weeks worth of music non-stop and 7999 tunes! Just one more for the 8000! I might go and browse itunes for that important one!

Oh well, such is life, mes amies and on that note of the last tune, whatever it may be, I shall leave you and come back tomorrow with crazy pics of Mary and I from the last few days.

Hope you're all well and please say hi with a comment or two!

Emy xxx

No comments: