Saturday, June 03, 2006

SO HOT HOT HOT, FEELING HOT HOT HOT



Hey everyone! Before I go and sit and read in the garden here's a post of photographs taken the last few days. The weather is sublime, it's hot, not a cloud in the sky with a gentle, refreshing breeze! It's perfect and it's going to be at least 26C today, but out there at the moment I think it's a few degrees higher! And it's one of those days where if you sit in the sun for 5 mins, you burn! Plus I need to relax and take it easy as I've got sore shoulders and stiff legs from yesterday, I'll tell you more about that later! (or tomorrow).

Pictures:







Ox-eye Daisy, soon the end of our garen will be covered in them!


That wooden building is my studio

Any ideas what this cloud looks like? Suggestions in the comment box





Emy x

3 comments:

tuckmac said...

Sorry kiddo...

You haven't really said anything that I thought NEEDED a comment.

I still read your blog every day. So... I'll try to be better.

Smiles,
Tuck

Anonymous said...

Swan I thought before reading lisa's suggestion.

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! We had a HOT, sunny day in Manchester at last, plus the World Cup is starting this Friday - life just can't get any better!! :)