Sunday, June 25, 2006

Nightmare X 2

It was a hard night last night. I slept but I had two odd dreams/nightmares:

First one:

I was with my Mum and we were living in a large house in a large town. For some reason the house caught fire and we had to get out. The roof was alight and burning slowly, so we went back in to save stuff. I was in my room grabbing anything I could, stuffing it into bags, fluffy toys, books, photographs, anything that meant a great deal to me. It was all a great rush as I heard the timbers in the roof crack and bang, while smelling the acrid smell of smoke and feeling the intense heat above me. Then I looked down, through gaps in the floor boards and realised the sitting room had caught fire too. So I was trapped. But it didn't scare me at that point, I was so busy saving things, then I realised I wanted to save the crib board that belonged to my great Uncle Jum and that was in the sitting room. So I rushed down and into the fire stricken room, opened all the drawers, searching desprately for it. I found it eventually and then I heard a huge crack and the ceiling above me was beginning to bow from the heat of the flames. I just stood there, looking up, rooted to the spot and then it all came crashing down and I woke up in my bed, my heart pounding and sweat dripping from me. (It took me a while to get to sleep after that, but when I did. . . .)

Second one:

This time I was with my Dad and we had gone to see a famous building somewhere. It was around 500ft high and 200ft across and in order to see it properley someone had rigged up a giant swing, that went round and round the outside of the building on a cable. Something out of a fairground. There was a man controlling it from a little booth and as I had never been there before I was given a go for free, in fact, 15 gos all at the same time. At first it was fun, like being on the Big Wheel, I was flying! I was happy and then I began to feel sick. Suddenly the cables holding the swing began to feel unsafe. It was only then I noticed the cables attached to the swing, in which I was holding, was made of fabric and looked very unsafe. I was going very fast now, up and down and around and I began to shout to get me off. The more I paniced the more unstable the swing became and I felt the swing beginning to break up. At one point there was a 400 ft drop and I felt the string tug and pull and get twisted on itself. Now I was screaming in terror and no-one could hear me. Finally it all began to slow down and I was shouting, swearing, kicking out and as they lowered me to the ground the cable snapped and I fell out, luckily not very far, but it hurt. All the people that were there were shocked and standing there scratching there heads wonderering why that I happened. I was still screaming and now I was shouting,"I'll sue, I'll sue, I'll sue!!" The cheif designers came along to have a look. They were both tiny and very slim and it dawned on me, of course it would have been made out of fabric, not chain or cable, because these two people weighed less then me together. They had designed it for them. I told them saying no wonder it broke as people like myself, such as Dawn French are very fat and heavy!!!! They said sorry and tried to quieten me down with free merchandise from the gift shop, of course I was having none of that. Then the baby started crying next door in the garden and I woke up in my bed.

I still feel rotten, but I'm still going to see Mary tomorrow until Wednesday, I've asked her for a relaxing time, no rushing around or panic. Hopefully that'll be so.

So see you all later in the week some time, or perhaps when I'm with Mary, as I managed to find a computer to do this last time and if anyone knows what those dreams are all about, please leave a comment. I need to spend today quietly and get over them!

Lots of love,

Emy xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like things you cant control but are trying desperately to hold on to???? obvious but generally true.
having a dream/nightmare about hurricanes and/or tornadoes is the worst dream you can have, means bad trouble in your life, so your lucky none of that! Thatss about all i know bout dreams.