Thursday, June 08, 2006

Blue Skies and Hot Sun

Good news. As the weather is so fantastic we've decided to stay for a few more days. We were going back on Sunday, but now it's Wednesday.

I'm sorry for not blogging, been busy painting and having days out and seeing friends and even now I don't have the time for this, so I'm going to leave with a few lovely pictures taken over the last few nights. But I'll be back perhaps later on or over the next few days to tell you all more. What I can say is that we've had very bad luck over the last few days, my four-leaf clover didn't mean a thing! More about that soon, I promise! Emy x




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well with you now.
I really want to be outside somewhere in the countryside right now, asleep, I am so fed up of work today, feel crap and wanna get out, but not into the London bustle!!! Ah! Luch hour seems so far away!

aCjaB said...

nice landscapes, nice pics ;)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

just an wanderring blogger