Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just Catching Up Before I Go For The Night

Sorry, I am a little behind and this looked fun even though I have no American blood, it'll still be cool to know if I did have an American accent, what would it be? Thanks to Tucker for this, as you can see, I'm VERY behind:

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Northeast

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

The Inland North

Philadelphia

The South

The Midland

Boston

North Central

The West

What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


See, I'm back to normal already! lol

E xxx

No comments: