Friday, February 02, 2007

And I Shout From The Rooftops . . .

OF COURSE THE HUMAN RACE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!

Well, least we've finally admitted it! But come on now, who the hell else is to blame?!


An interesting news item this week: Mother buys school to give her son a proper education - good on her I say, and my God, if that's the only way then we're all doomed!

Groundhog predicts an early Spring - well he's right. The blossom is budding, the lady birds are whizzing around and the birds are singing their Spring songs. After last years fiasco of a late, late, late Spring . . . Bring it on!!!!

The Queen is scarred that her son Prince Charles is literally turning Green -
Queen's growing (I like that joke) concern over eco warrior Charles - it's causing rifts in the family - well your Majesty, isn't that every day life for you anyway?

And lastly for tonight a questionnaire to spot the fake smile - there are 20 questions in all and my score was 18 out of 20! Beat that!!! And tell me what you got in my comments box.

I am seeing a friend tomorrow at Greenwich and then off to Devon on Sunday, I really, really can't wait - it has been 8 weeks since the last time, 8 weeks of wanting to do paintings! It drives me crazy!

Em xxxx xxx xx x

No comments: