Thursday, January 25, 2007

It SNOWED!!!! . . . .


Well it did. At 8:30am it was all white yesterday morning. Beautiful. All the trees covered by a big thick blanket of whiteness. By 1pm it had all melted away. Typical.




So another blog in pictures, because really I do not have a lot to say. Wait until tomorrow is over and then I'll be back to normal - if it ever was normal that is . . .

Recent storm damage in Greenwich Park - Cedar tree in the Flower Garden

My Dad and I on the heath

A perfect cloud day

The towers from that view look so big and close!

The reflecting sun was stunning today

My favourite light - golden sunshine

Oh and that view - it's MINE!!!!

And that one too . . .

Spanish Chestnut - amazing, slightly bizarre shape!

Fallow Deer - desended from Henry VIII - or so we're led to believe

Fallow deer Buck (Red Deer males are called Stags)

A perfect perch to eat the nut I had just given him/her

One of the best winter sunsets I've ever managed to take

Stunning - makes me think of Devon . . .

Oh Devon - will be there Sunday week until mid March. Can't wait & hope it snows there too.

Em xxx

No comments: