Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Secret Life of Bullocks

Ok everyone, here is another video blog but the stars being the bullocks having a little bit of a play in their shed. It was a little unnerving as they were very big and all of them together running around an enclosed space, even if I was on the other side of the wall, was a little frightening. But they were so funny, especially as they kept coming up to me looking for my approval or coming to see if I was still filming! It's a little long this film but it has a pattern, mad jumping and galloping about and then calm, then face rubbing and then mad jumping and galloping about and then calm and face rubbing and so on. You can tell a lot about a cows mood by their ears! They have very expressive ears!



We're off out tonight for dinner and I'm about to go into the studio in the next hour as I've turned the heating on and it takes at least an hour to warm up - well - after Neighbours anyway! lol

Emy xxx

1 comment:

Savvyology said...

Cute footage. Looks like they were having a fun romp and wanted you to join in too.