Saturday, March 10, 2007

New Paintings and MORE Photos

Well, busy, busy days I've had - generally buzzing around seeing friends, going shopping, painting and taking endless photos, as the weather has cheered up and in fact the sun shone ALL day today!

Off to Cornwall tomorrow, to stay at a swanky hotel in Cornwall called The Tresanton, for my parents 4oth Wedding Anniversary, for one night - I've given them some money towards it as a present. Can't wait!

A few days ago, my Dad and I went for a drive - Dartmoor

The view we have up the road doesn't show the dip in between



We found a lovely field with a stand of Scots pine and a pair of Roe Deer

Our Scots Pine from the opposite direction

The day before yesterday, my friend Sue and I went out for the day and found ourselves at the sea, in a little rather run down town called Ilfracombe - actually it was a dump lol!

We met some seagulls

Mainly Herring Gulls

And then went to Broomhill Sculpture Gardens - Sue

Periwinkles in the garden

And a bronze horse rolling amongst Primroses

Back to the farm and I met Greeta the South Down Lamb and her 3 friends

She loved her bottle - notice her tail wagging madly!

Sue & Greeta

Smelling the lambs head - I'd do the same with a calf lol!

Claude - one of two cats at Dunsbeare

Went to talk to the bullocks

Yesterday & more sunshine & more primroses out

I went for a walk in field and found badger footprints - front paw

Back paw - you can just make it out

Sun catching Bramble leaves

The sunset around 40 mins ago





New oil painting today

A new technique up there - comments please!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'll be back on Monday with Cornwall photos!

Emy xxxxxxxx

No comments: