Saturday, March 03, 2007

My First Devon Video Blog




Sorry about the video quality - not sure why that is.

Hey everyone, thanks to my friend Tucker (cheers Tuckmac) I have caught the video blogging bug! And I thought I'd do my own. Now, I haven't held a video camera or filmed anything for at least 18 months and it is a little unsteady, I'm sorry about that, plus it was a bit windy, which doesn't help. If it is a success and if I can remember how to upload the film right, then there will be more of these to come. The first as you can see is about the cottage, my studio, the garden and the surrounding countryside. As I said, if this one is a success then I'm off in a moment to film some more, may as well take advantage of the bright sunshine today - it'll be raining tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having fun this weekend.

Emy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Em,

Don't seem to be able to play the video, it stucks at "Loading..."...?

Any idea why...?