Sunday, September 24, 2006

Docklands - The Three Towers

Hey everyone, well, here goes with a (large) set of photographs I've ALWAYS wanted to capture but didn't have a good enough camera, please tell me what you think:

The top view from Greenwich Park overlooking Queen Anne's House and the National Maritime Museum - one of the most romantic views in all of London.




















I'm one of these people who DON'T look at instruction manuals - I'd rather work it out for myself so I was so excited when I found a wide angle setting - Devon photographs will never be the same again.

Ok, black & white, but it was a little dark so I chested and enhanced it on photoshop - something I very rarely do these days.

You can also see the dreaded Dome from the park plus the old Greenwich power station

Plus Natwest tower and the Gherkin

The sunset & kites over the heath on the same evening

The death of the Conker trees




Every tree looks like this

Emy xxx

No comments: