Saturday, September 30, 2006

Chips

Yes, chips - the one and only thing good about the detox diet is that you are allowed chips. Well, chips without ketchup and mayo of course. And so tonight I've had my favourite dinner - oven baked/roasted vegetables and home-made chips - tasty! Maybe I had too many chips but then I am ill, got to have a treat sometimes. This was only going to be a 2 week detox but as I'm surviving so well - especially with a cold - I'm going to strive to do 6 weeks - introducing a little fish on the 5th week - as the book says - oh yes, the book! There's rules to this diet, like any diet and basically it's a vegan/wheat free diet for the first 4 weeks - and for once I'm loving it. I feel SO much better - my skin looks clearer and without this blasted cold I'm sure I'd be full of energy and already my clothes feel looser or is it loser? Sorry, spelling has never been my forte even though at the age of 8 I once got 98% for my spelling test - the best in the class and the highest score almost ever at that school at that age. What happened? God knows.

To all those who raise their eye- brows at me, noticing new things appearing in the side bars I'm really proud of my recent find (that sentence so didn't make sense) (nor did that one) the translation one I found is excellent especially for my friend Andy who is learning Spanish right now! The only argument I have with it is there is no dutch! Disgraceful. And as for the other kind of cluster map map it only seems to show a visiting American every single time - well the site I got it from was all in Spanish so maybe I did something wrong - so Andy when you're good at the old Spanish maybe you can translate it for me!

I've slept most of the day now and I'm going back to bed right now - I hate being ill, I'm at the stage where I've forgotten what it's like to feel well and am wondering if I'll EVER get better!

Help.

Emy xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I even got a mention in your blog today, blimey, I must be doing something right!!

Good to know you're feeling better and hopefully this nasty cold will soon disappear.

The Babel Fish translation tool is a cool find, well done. Shame they don't do Dutch, but I guess it's a *complex* language - just ask your mum!! :)

Hasta luego...