Saturday, April 28, 2007

Coffee Shock!!!!

Hello all - now I have so many photos to upload that I really can't be bothered.

Good start Em . . . sorry.

And coffee seems to be having the reverse effect on me. I'm a new coffee drinker - having been so long without it you'd think it'll keep me awake indefinitely. But somehow it's making me feel so tired and this is your pucka (pucker?) real Colombian coffee none of the decaffeinated rubbish that certain members of my family drink - so I'm not sure where I'm going wrong and I point blankly refuse to drink Red Bull after my 26 hour coma when I was doing my MA show in Canterbury in 2005 - ok, I had around 7 cans a day! Self inflicted. Anyone else have reverse effects from coffee? I've had 3 cups so far and all I want to do is curl up and go to sleep!

The weather is poor. Well, it's warm but there's a cold breeze blowing off the North Sea (er, not anywhere near the North Sea) but that's where it's supposedly coming from. It's a shame as I brought so many skirts with me this time after the heat of London - I want to wear more skirts! But obviously not with a breeze.

I'm currently residing by myself in the cottage as folks have gone back to London. The last few nights I've been by myself for the first time EVER in the cottage liking it, yes, but my voice keeps packing up as I have no-one to talk to - well, apart from the tame pheasant Rooney and the odd red legged partridge - not to mention the trees, but then they will put me away (but hey! Remember me folks? The crazy Scots Pine fancier, least I have an excuse, right?!). But tonight I'm off to stay at the farm with Sue and also tomorrow night - Monday night not because of The Sopranos!!!!

Ok, enough about me - actually - one more thing - I'm on the Exeter Phoenix website - scroll down to the bottom where you'll come across 'News' & 'Exeter Phoenix too' and I'm the last name (naturally - oh hum).

A few links - well probably only a couple as I need to go and wake myself up with a shower:

'Japanese conned into buying what they think are poodles but are actually sheep' I first heard about this last night on the BBC TV programme 'Have I Got News For You' - always a side splitter and couldn't stop laughing (by myself with no voice) - only now they're saying it was all a hoax - well, they would say that, wouldn't they?!

Speaking of Have I Got News For You, here is a clip from the series - guest host Boris Johnson, a Conservative MP - well, a bumbling old fool:



Now good old Boris is a person of/to ridicule and he never gets away with anything - as in, the butt of every ones jokes and the audience and the viewers at home love it - even me!

Ok, end of links and now long shower. Back soon with those never ending photos.

Emy xxx

No comments: