Saturday, April 14, 2007

Life is Good

Oh my God - what lovely, LOVELY weather! So hot and blue and sunny that I even bought two pairs of sandals today! hahahaha. . . . And more lovely weather for tomorrow and Monday although I haven't seen a weather forecast for the rest.

Just a small, quick catch up of photos from the South East:

Daffodils at Greenwich park - this is the first time they've done this - or perhaps the first time I've been here to see it, as we're usually in Devon this time of year. It was stunning. All gone now though - that's the problem with Spring, the Daffodils don't stay as long as you want them













My good friend Mary & I went to Chartwell in Kent - the home of Winston Churchill - definitely my favourite house - a few days before Easter and it was empty! The WHOLE garden to ourselves - bliss










I think I'll definitely miss driving out to Kent when I leave the South - but I have a good feeling that I will be back to visit

A Chartwell Pheasant- of course we have PLENTY of these in Devon!

Me & my car Julia taken by Mary - Julia is now going to Devon on Saturday for good

Easter day - did those planes cross over deliberately or was it a fluke?

Whatever it was - it made the day!!!!!!

Ok, a big week planned next week: seeing friends, going up to town. Bluewater - and then my beloved Devon on Saturday!

Lots of love to everyone and have a great weekend - or what's left of it! xxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two pairs of sandals?! You're mad, girl, LOL!!

The Greenwich park looks beautiful, oh boy, it makes me wanting to go down London again... Hope all is well with you down south... :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Emy, your images of spring have brightened up my day! As a keen photographer why not enter one of your spring has sprung photographs into this free UK photography competition