Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Isn't Devon Beautiful? Well, YES!!!!

As always I come to Devon and take a million photos! Well, Devon is beautiful this time of year and I want to capture every second of it!

Good journey down - my Dad drove the first half and I the second, while my Mum came down on the train yesterday as she souldn't fit in the car because of canvas and paint! Already seen my friends at Dunsbeare and their daughter Katie who I haven't seen since last September when she left for Bristol University!

Snow expected for most of England, but not the South West (unless you live on the moors) and I don't find that very fair, as it is cold enough!

Well, enough of all that, let's have some photos:

The start of one amazing sunset on the first night

A glorious red sunset on the first night, taken from the bathroom window

The morning after, a heavy frost - an ivy leaf in the bank

Frost covered snowdrops

The to a fantastic sunny day (Monday)

Went to see everyone at Dunsbeare - Katie, the sheep & Sue

Dunsbeare Farm

Chrissy!

Pippa!

A South Down sheep - could be Cyril

Thomas the sick ram who still lives!

I love this picture - really captures the mood lol

Just seeing what goes on!

My walk back to the cottage in blazing sunshine

The Snowdrops

Exeter Cathedral in the Winter

Wow! I even got the broadband to work, after hours of panic and disgust! As long as no-one touches a thing, ALL WILL BE WELL!

See you all soon, with more pics no doubt!

Emy xxxxx xxxx xxx xx x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emy,
I kinda forgot about my Blog thing but for some reason checked it today and saw your message. Things got so busy here. My husband's grandma passed away in late summer and we moved into her house, and then I got a job at my kids preschool. Recently we found out that we are having another baby. That puts us at three. So anyways, I read that your Nana passed away. I am so sorry! Its hard to go through. I had to watch my grandpa suffer for a year with lung cancer. It was the worst.

I love your pictures! As always, they are so beautiful! I dont do the blog thing anymore but I do have a myspace now. I will find the link and leave it for you, if you want it! The myspace is checked everyday.
Hope all is well with you..
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Okay, here is the link.. I hope it works!

http://www.myspace.com/LRumy

Anonymous said...

Nice photos, can't wait for the next Firday to come now. Not that much snow (if any at all) in Manchester either, which is a big disappointment. Fingers crossed that I can see some snow this weekend.andytse