Tuesday, February 27, 2007

More Photographs of the Wonder of Devon

Rain, rain and more rain. Well, least it has given me a chance to paint more. Although yesterday, the sun was out and I was able to take my 'famous' walk, across the fields and far away, so without further a do, here are the photos from yesterday and a few from a few days ago too:

A couple of days ago, when the grey clouds cleared and the sun came out for an hour

Everything so green, blue and bright

Love the vapour trail - the RAF have been busy these last few days

Keeper's Marsh is the name of that field

Two lambs I met a few days ago, love the 'cat stretch'!!!

Come back sun!!!!

Getting dark and the flash comes on!

More rain to come I fear

love the contrast, from light to dark

Same - the straight lane leading to Moorhill Farm

The skies are getting good - great time of year

The start of walk yesterday - the day before a hare sat to the right of the picture, cleaning his ears, getting very wet and blown by the wind!

The cottage

My little wooden studio attached - can you make it out?

Taken from the next field, further up

Then the sun began to fade - don't worry, I did use a filter on the camera lense!

That amazing effect in the sky - a cloud prism

A painting I might do - perhaps

Walking down the side of the field and I can hear a blackbird singing in the woods!

The sunset at 5:30pm

Moon in between wires - couldn't get it in middle as I would have had to squash the crops and be told off or even shot lol!

My first Primrose of the year, one of my favourite Springtime flowers! Yay!

Someone's walked this way before - a Pheasant's footprint

Sunset, of course, and what a great one!

Pine trees in far distance against the golden sky

Bye, bye sun - please come back another day

If it was the Summer, then those clouds would be more pink!


A sad day today. A close family friend has died. I can't say anymore.

Apart from that, paintings are going well and have found out that the space/business I'll be exhibiting in is a Law firm: Art at the Red House - please bookmark it as my work will be appearing there in 6 weeks or so.

Lots of love to one and and all and I'll be back when the sun shines again!

Emy xxxxx xxxx xxx xx x

No comments: