Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ok Guys, There's Something Wrong.

Seriously.

I'm not kidding.

I'm being honest.

I'm going to MISS London.

Yes, you read that correctly!

MISS London.

What's wrong with me? I mean, I always have butterflies the night before, but that's because of the journey, nothing else.

I'm going to miss my house here. My walks into the village for coffee and paper runs. My walk to the station for a train to Waterloo for a gallery visit, shopping trip etc (couldn't think if there was anything else going up to London for!), my drives into Kent, shopping in Bluewater and generally just being here, surrounded by flight paths and the railway! Not to mention the constant sirens in Lewisham! The general hum of the city and my favourite of all. . . my lovely Blackbird who sings so sweetly every morning on my window sill (Yes! They have a nest in the honeysuckle next to my window!).

Am I insane? Don't I want to be in the fields surrounded by everyrthing I love in one place?! Well, of course I do, but I'm going to miss London.


I've agreed with my Dad that I'll be driving from the M3 stop off. So that's the entire A303, M5, the link road to South Molton, then the A386 to Merton. Click here

So if you click on the map, find the M5, then the A30 and finally the A386, where we are in the middle of that main road (there abouts) and click here on Merton, for history and old map. When you find 'Potheridge' that's roughly where we are. Very nice.

Actually it'll be nice to get away from the weather.

OK I am looking forward to it, really I am. It's just a LONG time to be there, I haven't been there that long since the summer holidays of School and that was 6 weeks non-stop. Ever since then I've been at Art College. It's a long time!

Oh well, I'll post again soon, just give me a few days to settle and then I'll be back with the best photographs EVER!!!!!

Emy xxx

No comments: