Tuesday, July 04, 2006

BANG BANG BANG!!!!!!!

Firstly, Happy Stars and Stripes!

But now, THE STORM. I took around 12 short 30 second films and here's 6, in order:

One Almighty Bang!



I've never heard thunder like that before!



Then the wind got up and the sirens started.



And then it REALLY came down!



AND THEN THE HAIL!!!!



Oh dear, the 6th film is refusing to come on, I'll try again later!

All in all, a fantastic storm! It wasn't meant to come here today, it's a day early. Plus it was only meant to storm in West London over Wimbledon, which so far has remained dry!

Anyway, it's still hot and sticky. It was unbearable last night, least I have a fan in my bedroom!

The following pictures were taken in the last few days:

Sunset over the Heath and rather nice house

All Saints Church on heath

Young fox in Cafe Rouge garden, they're so fearless here!


Now I'm packing for Devon and making room on my laptop on iphotos for the masses of pictures I'll be taking in the West. So I need to get burning!

Emy xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.