Thursday, July 27, 2006

More Photos but of Devon, The Best!


Scots Pine (of course!)

Just a quickie today because we're still cleaning the cottage and this room the laptop is in will become her bedroom so I have to move my beloved Apple somewhere else.

Last nights blog was a major tour de force! And I congratulate anyone who has managed to read it, beginning from end!

Today is another small photograph catch up from this week Monday till last night, there are only 11 this time, I managed to narrow it down! (but still 700 photos of last week to 50 is very good going!) And also to say bye bye again as I'm going to be busy with my friend Shirley, but I'll be back either on Sunday or Monday. . . . . . So I hope everyone has fantastic weekend, it's going to be a lot cooler here and rain is expected on Saturday :(

Sunset of Tuesday night

Stingers!



Silver-washed Frittilary (1st one EVER in garden)

Painted Lady (my Dads' favourite butterfly)

The same pretty lady!

Last nights Sunset (note the field has been cut)



And the combine

Lots of love,

Emy xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lord it is so gorgeous!

That cottage is to die for!

tuckmac said...

"I've got a brand new combine harvester..."

Tee hee.

-- T