Monday, October 23, 2006

Brand New

My website has been updated, my 'old painting website' is now my 'brand new painting website'
Go and check it out www.ejclark.co.uk and comments are definitely welcome! I need to add a 'Guest book' on there but all the free one's on the internet come with an ad - so Andy (who also did my website) is going to write one for me! So exciting!

But now I have my blogspot paintings too - which I might change into a photo blog - still called 'Open studio' but with a change of title 'The photography of Emily Clark', I'll see anyway.

The 60's night was swinging - it was only 2 and half hours (10 years worth in very little time) and I did all of the work - Mary brought 10 cds for burning, which I happily did AND write down the tracklist. We need another night just to listen to it now!

Apart from that the weekend was uneventful - apart from all those mad accusations Heather has said over Paul - she really is a true bitch supreme. But then he isn't so great either!

Oh well!

Emy xxx

No comments: