Sunday, August 06, 2006

Phew. . . North Devon Show in ALL It's Glory (well, almost)

Hello all, it has been a few days again! Sorry. I’ve been too busy again to even think of posting and it took me an age to sort out the 350 photographs I took at the North Devon show. My Dad has been in London since Thursday seeing his Mum in her nursing home and he’s back tomorrow, my Mum and I are picking him up at Exeter Central railway station. Because my Dad has been away I’ve been the one doing all the driving as my Mum hasn’t driven for 4 years now – no reason – just got out of the habit of doing it. We’ve been busy going to Torrington every day and yesterday we went to the RHS Rosemoor gardens and I took a load more photos but they have to be put on here some other time as I have a host of photos from the show.

Starting today, everyday will be something different and this day I’m going to start with the show ground itself and the sheep (I bet you thought I was going to start with the cows, well, I thought I’d be fair to start with the sheep, because I met many characters there!) and then continue with the other animals and other cool stuff tomorrow! So, here goes:

Part of the show ground, cold and windy, but lovely in the sun!

A romantic day out? Bit windy! Dartmoor in background

Exmoor

The Atlantic

The TV mast, which we can see on our walks 'up the top'

I'm asleep . . .

Ok, you woke me up . . .

I'm lovely! (And he was!)

I'm wide awake!

Is this a hare/rabbit or sheep? Any suggestions?

Very photogenic

I fell in love with her, regardless of her appearence!!!!

No-one, I think, had given her much attention, I made it better!

A Limousan Bull (placid looking, they are not!)

The calf judging

The winner! Fresian calf

Belgium Blue calves

Where did that little boy come from?

Red Devons or Red Rubies

Young Heroford Bull comes First

Stunning

Gentle giants, I rubbed his muzzle and looked into his eyes and he smiled!

On show

These were called 'Tuck's Ducks' (so THAT'S what you do in your spare time Tucker!)

An English Bull Terrior - I want one of these!


!!!!!!!!!!!





Oh the world is STILL a cruel, ugly place! I was standing by a gate, minding my own business, when suddenly I was surrounded by Fox hounds and they reeked of death, that acrid stench of rotting flesh (which I can now smell in the garden shed here - a dead rat) and Oh those bastards in their blood red suits, waving to the crowd as they cheered and clapped, it made me want to throw up! Disgusting, I wish them ALL an ugly and early death and I hope theyALL GO TO HELL!!!!!!

FUCK THEM!

!!!!!!

Tawny Owl, they hoot in our woods

Sorry about the hunt guys, but I wanted to show you how stupid they looked and how much I deplore them! I hate them with a PASSION.

For a more in depth look at these photographs, oh yes, there ARE MORE!

PLEASE CLICK ON THIS ANIMALS ARE OUR EQUALS

Thankyou, I WILL be checking up on you all to make sure, or I WON'T be happy! Plus as there are SO many photographs I've done one post at a time, so you'll have to check it out every day for new stuff!

Must run now as I've been online way TOO long and I'm worried about the phone bill . . .

Emy xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful view and you must had a good time there today. I remembered went to the Great Yorkshire Show a few years back and it was a good fun... :)

Finally, finished organising my US photos today and going to upload them to my blog tomorrow, will drop you a msg when that's done so you can have a look!!

Catch you later... LOL!!