Saturday, August 19, 2006

I Can't Think of a Title . . . Any Suggestions?

If you want to comment on ANYTHING tonight then tell me what you think of this; A fox hunt, the hunters have lost their prey, the dogs have found the fox as they are more intelligent to the fat barstard hunters, and the fox has got away. As for merits in my painting, well, the hunters are rubbish (I can't draw people) the dogs are ok, perhaps a little too cartoonish, the horses I'm proud of as they are very difficult to draw and the fox is the best thing in it (as I feel and love the fox more, I painted it with MORE emotion) and the background is good. PLEASE, ANY COMMENTS?!!!!

Another painting, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Same series

Ditto

I don't always like 'people' in my photos but this guy was MEANT TO HAPPEN!

Amazing clouds over 'East of the water' opposite Bideford




Inside the cottage - sitting room

Conservertory (BAD SPELLING...Sorry, a little drunk tonight)


Hey everyone, this is just a quick catch up on photos from the last week:

Common Toadflax in hedgerow

There's nothing better then picking blackberries . . . and getting stung, bitten and scratched!

Golden field of Merton

The skies are amazing right now

Speckled Wood butterfly on blackberry

Same butterfly but different guy!

Speckled Wood side on

Wall Butterfly on Knapweed

Tortiseshell on Budelia

The 'new' girls

Pinch me, I'm in love . . . AGAIN!


It's a busy time of year!

Concentration camp for pheasents (it makes me spit!)

Because:

Tomorrow in Merton will be the Heavy Horses display, a huge corn field dedicated to these gentle giants showing how they cut the corn and plough the fields . . . a true look on what life was like and about before machinery. My dad and I are going to walk there as it's only down the road (well up and down the lanes!) Plus we're going to pay a visit to our 'local' pub The Malt Scoop as we've NEVER set foot in it! Well. . . It's one of these 'Local pubs for local people' capers! And us Lodonners or 'Grocles' will get starred at until Doomsday! Anyway, I can't WAIT! And of course phots will follow in due course.

And I'll just like to confirm my point that this location in Devon is the MOST wondourous place (spelling not included). the skies have been fantastic, there's even been a mini twister in West Cornwall! I LOVE THIS PLACE and we only have a week left, the summer has flown by. Oh well, lots to do when I'm back in London, people to see, work to be found and done. Sigh.

Lots of love to everyone and thankyou to all the comments, keep them up!

Emy xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily,

Nice painting on the fox, maybe you should start including some animals in your future paintings... And judging by the numbers of the paintings on display here - you certainly have been very productive lately - keep it up girl!! :)