Tuesday, December 05, 2006

5 Things That Have Really Annoyed Me Today:

1. Yet another morning waking up and finding to my disgust that I'm not in Devon.

2. I haven't been sleeping so well of late and last night was one of those times and just when I was beginning to full into a peaceful slumber the planes started coming over - and they sounded so much louder as the wind had picked up. So end of my sleep. Wouldn't get this in Devon.

3. Sex. Everywhere I've been to, read or seen on TV has mentioned sex. God, I'm even reading a book on the subject 'Girl with a man track mind' and I looked up her blog too. Heck.

4. Since returning from the West I've been trying to title my new paintings. I did around 30 and narrowed the best ones (not being modest) to 23. And can I get past the 3rd one? No, of course I can't. I'm just not very good at titling and I hate to leave them 'Untitled' that's just been done too much in the past and they need to go on my website pronto. Double heck.

5. So finally this afternoon I read a little and then fell asleep still clutching the book only to be woken up by my Dad asking me from the stairs if I wanted some avocado 15 minutes later! Not happy.

So that was my day and now it's even worse because of the darn football on tonight which my folks watch - all the time, every match, regardless what channel and regardless who's playing!

I hope to have slept well by tomorrow and a lot happier!

Emy xxx

No comments: